A child entering St. Simon the Apostle Catholic School is encouraged to contact the school office to schedule a tour of the building and to obtain all registration documents.
Families wanting to register their child(ren) should:
- Meet with the Principal concerning desire for admission and reasons for transfer.
- Submit a copy of the child’s baptismal certificate.
- Submit all health records and physical exam requests.
- Complete appropriate school forms.
- Comply with age requirements of the Archdiocese of St. Louis and St. Simon the Apostle Catholic School.
- Complete placement and/or readiness testing for specific grade placement.
For additional information, please contact the school office at (314) 842-3848 ex. 200